Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm going to laugh today,
I'm going smile at the possibilities,
Of potential sharing in the responsibilities,
That may fester up a chuckle,
And loosen up a buckle,
Or Two,
I'm going to laugh and say,
This is knotting up my stomach,
It is bringing out the best today,
My tears are rolling on their way,
To a tiny hidden hiccup,
I'm going to laugh today,
Meaning today is already yesterday,
Which means tomorrow I digested my sorrow,
And released a joyous headache,
Because I chose to laugh today,

And nothing else matters,
Funny took me over as the frown drowned ,
And the laughter splatters...

Because I was sure to laugh today!

-Loveshirl

7 comments:

  1. Who is the author of this writing... or is this your original piece...? It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the author and thank you. Im going to go back and add my name

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sentiment that has been poured perfectly into a poem. Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy bien....well done...I like

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....I love it! Isn't it amazing how when your expressing yourself from the heart... It definitely shows in the writing. Stay encouraged, and keep it up. I look forward to it ;)

    ReplyDelete