Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm not sure if I should be feelig this way. So far apart yet so close in so many ways.. When I think about him I get those damn butterflies! But my question is should I feel this way . I mean is it right. Been around all my life but.. We're now just really getting to know each other. And I'm liking everything I know and want to know more. It's going so fast but it doesn't feel like it. It's not an overwhelming fast it's a damn we're feeling this and just going with the flow fast. I promised to share myself my thoughts. I never do that.
I appreciate the conversation . We talk about just random things that don't even need to make sense but do. I dot feel like I need to force a topic it's natural. I'm loving it and to be honest if it was to happen that we'd meet i'm not sure if I'd let him go.. Now I'm filled with butterflies that have no way out!

1 comment: