Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I am

I'm the type of girl who loves left over spaghetti , and to eat the ice pops b4 their frozen. Who sometimes rubs a drop of juice into the floor instead of shampooing the whole carpet.
I'm the type of girl who will screw off the top of a pump lotion bottle to use the last drop or cut open the tooth paste tube to get my money worth. Who loves movies on a Friday night and will mix my corn with my rice or mashed potatoes.
I'm the type of girl who hates flowers because they die but loves a thoughtful call or a selfless act.
I'm the type of girl who would rather go out with no makeup and a clean face will do me just fine.
I'm the type of girl who won't talk with my mouth full but behind closed doors will eat food with my fingers.
I love the rainbow after the storm and will snap a picture of the perfect cloud.
I'm the type of girl in a class of my own and could never be compared to another. I'm the type of girl who doesn't need male validation and knows I can do bad by myself ..
Who knows my worth and it has no dollar value!
Won't listen to the BS and won't settle for less.
I'm the type of girl who loves myself..

By Shirl

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the kind of girl I love and want to be wit ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I enjoyed this poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kadie.
    Twin i hope you find that girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Jersey girl for sure

    ReplyDelete