Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Will it Change


I've got to read this book again.
I want to see if the feeling and interpretation I had when I was 15 will be the same at 23 years old. I've got to get back into my books, they took me to a different world, a world away from my own. If it be living it through someone's eyes or through mine own. Point being. I was able to escape. I would stay up til 5 a.m not wanting to put down the book and face reality.
I think that was a common theme through out my earlier days. Escaping reality..
I was able to live Winters Life without the consequences. Which then turned into a handbook a guideline for my life. I wanted what she had. The beauty that attracted more then the regular , the money to do what I wanted , the clothes that set me apart, the dad who provided that sense of protection regardless of his moral judgments. I wanted that world minus the consequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment