Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today I became irritated by the fact that I allowed someone to speak negative things about me but also speak those things into my life. I thought I was over it but the things they said were of a sensitive topic.
So my mission for today and tomorrow and so on.. Is to only allow positive people into my circle. People who know me and not think they know me. Not those who read my Facebook or Twitter then allow their minds to exaggerate the moment and build a judgmental opinion about me. Because for someone to know me , they will understand my words beyond the obvious. They already know the in betweens.
Today I got a letter of termination. A letter stating my child will lose her health insurance.
Today I cursed the negative words spoken into my spirit by someone who doesn't know me.
Today I sat in the ER this morning with my child instead of clocking into work. Then when it was all said and done I returned to work to make sure I'll have a job to come back to tomorrow.
Today that same child threw a fit after work. She threw a tantrum that made me think all kinds of thoughts. But instead of breaking down I drove to McDonalds , I propositioned her with a fry and got myself a small Carmel Frappe . Only to get to the window and find out They are on sale all month for $1. Now that made my day!

4 comments:

  1. I never give ANYONE enough power to dampen my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hard lesson learned but learned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say never let anyone bring u negative energy cuz while ur upset for the whole day they are goin about there's without a second thought about u. Stay postive twin and am I one who knows u?

    ReplyDelete
  4. its amazing how something as simple as a dollar menu will change your day. its the simple things...

    ReplyDelete