Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

For a reason...

I've learned over time that every person you come into contact with is put there for a reason that contributes to Gods master plan for your life.
My cousin she's taught me the importance of taking your time, feel out the situation then make a decision. Often times we are in such a rush to make something fun new and exciting happen in our lives. For example when we come into a good amount of money the first instinct is to spend it all or take care of everyone . Instead of saving budgeting and making a plan for the money.
When you rush you over spend in your life as well as your bank account!
It's important for me to make a cushion for myself and my child to be able to live comfortably. So... The next move is investments and saving....

No comments:

Post a Comment