Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Influenced by an unknown Author of the "I believe Poem"

I believe that sometimes it takes you to be kind first, for someone to find their kindness within
I believe when you love someone you'll fight for it
I believe true friends are hard to come by but when you have one they're there forever
I believe if your raised in the church under good teaching that, that foundation will never crack
I believe forgiveness is not only a gift to the person you are forgiving but an even larger gift to you
I believe that love is a choice
I believe our hearts are the strongest muscle in our bodies , so when it takes a hard beating or even a rough ache
I believe you'll be ok
I believe life is what you make it
I believe that surrounding yourself with positive people will indeed reap a positive experience
I believe every change starts with a
Change of mind
I believe children are Gods gift and your future so Invest in your tomorrow
I believe the strongest bond you can have is a mothers love
I believe family is the best relationship you can have in life
I believe that when I get older I will also get wiser
I believe that our elders are insight on our past and future
I believe that loving yourself is a must !
I Know I am great and I am destined for greatness

No comments:

Post a Comment