Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm such a hopeless romantic...

I hope this "Thing" never goes away..
I still believe in the endless kisses and warming hugs,
I believe in the A.M never ending calls,
I still love the just because moments........
The nervous bellies and cuddles on the couch,
The not sure laughs and the distracting Day Dreams.....
I still believe in the teenage love Graduated...
I believe in the college love elevated....
I still believe in Love...
I want to be in love with my best friend a friendship to the end...
I want to love , Love itself...
Because love has no preference but a life long reference,
of....
Truth and understanding...
I still believe in fighting for Love and not throwing in the towel,
I still believe in finding a positive in faults,
The greatness in flaws,
I know Love is not sex..
But rather the connection beyond the erection..
A gentleness a care that causes both to submit to a reality beyond reality,
It's giving yourself unselfishly for the others satisfaction,

I still believe despite the hurt,
Despite knowing that every time I give my all it comes back to me void,
Despite being torn apart,
I still believe because I want too because I"M A HOPELESS ROMANTIC...

No comments:

Post a Comment