Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I wish I never met you,
I gave you everything but it was never enough to open yah eyes and make you see everything I had to offer. But I guess it's my fault for being the dummy and never listening to my better half that kept telling me it was time to go. That the things I was doing for you was pointless. I loved you so much I gave you my heart and what did I get a ride and an aborted baby. I hate you so much and it pushes on my heart so bad because I loved you. One baby out and another in. You bastard if I didn't have good sense I'd let you scar me for the rest of my life. I'd let your bad taste linger. But I can't I can't be the weak chic that became bitter. I refuse to give up, because i know that there was a reason for this and though I may not understand right now one day I will. I still hurt when I see things that remind me of you. I think about the things we've gone through and now that love has turned to hate. So my final forget you and really I wish I never met you!

No comments:

Post a Comment