Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cancer

You hurt me.
You stole my future my innocence my everything.
And the hate that I first grew for you is like a cancer. It was cut out and I got better then some where in there was a tiny piece that grew again. It engulfed my heart , crushed my soul and swallowed my self esteem.
Then I got better.
But today I'm sick again!
The cancer is back and like before I hate you!
I hate the very air that you breath because I know that some where along the line it will pass through me. Feeding the cancer and slowly kill me inside.
You hurt me , you murdered me.
So today I'm struggling because every relapse that I overcome I grow stronger.
So I'm asking God today fill my cup , to top off my strength so that will have one drop to much to fight you today.
To fight the spirit that has filled you evil soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment