Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Learning experience

Every failed relationship is a learning experience. Every current relationship is a learning experience whether it be romantic or platonic. But within each relationship you have remain at a point that you are willing to let it go if it's not fit for you. Then and only then can you take the power back. Take control of your heart and mind back. Ive learned allot over the past few months and I'm thankful for that. For the good and the bad. It has truly pushed me in the direction of deep soul searching and drawing me to want that relationship with God again. That's where I found my true peace before in my life. Not in man but in God. No love for any human being should be greater than the love you have for God.
So I'm asking God continuously for wisdom and understanding. To send me in the direction that he sees fit for me. To create relationships that are healthy and are balanced. But before I open myself to any romantic relationships for him to work on me first. Then to guide me in his direction on his timing.
I'm praying for these bricks to be lifted off of my heart, because Love shouldn't hurt.
Submitting completely to his will

LoveShirl

No comments:

Post a Comment