Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why?

-Why can't we as human beings live in a world where constant games aren't required to sustain a some what healthy relationship?
-Why do egos constantly need stroking?
-Why can't I say how much I love you on any given day as a release of an overfilled pot, with out it becoming misconstrued and taken as a sign of weakness?
-Why are the good times great and the bad times... Well just bad?
-Why does my smile wonder how long it's going to last? & my frowns never seem to go away fast?
-Why do I constantly worry for others but wonder if anyone worries for me?
-Why do I want to give some much?
-Why does doing for others feel so great? But doing for myself always seems to come too late?
-Why does this thing called love drive you so crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment