Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I never..

"I've never felt this way before," is the classic line,
Till you've felt that feeling the first time then it makes it all fine,
You know that chest so tight I can hardly breath feeling
The I don't want you to ever leave, let's just lay here stare at the ceiling feeling,
Oh no I've never felt this way before until I met you feeling,
Now I can't let you go because my heart aches for you feeling,

So is this love suppose to hurt and give that hint of confusion with a touch of familiarity,
Left yearning as my heart moves to my throat,The remedy a dose of clarity.
Sprung into action,
Feeding attraction,
To love you, my heart is placed on a battle field stuck between utter chaos,
Caught in the cross fire
So that hand book on love didn't tell me about this shit,
Yep I got back up then took another hit,

How does it go what didn't kill me only strengthened me,
And my love for you only lengthened you see,
Because I never felt this way before,
And now that I have... I want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment