Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Clean Slate

If I quit today and gave it all up then what would I do?
That's exactly how I feel right now, like quitting. The easier way out always..
I wish I could go to sleep and wake up with a clean slate. Wake up with a plan in mind, a goal to reach. Know exactly what it is I want to do with my life. What is my purpose?
Is it to raise my child so that she can be a better me or even a more accomplished her? Was it to struggle and live pay check to pay check.. You know, continue on the good path handed down from generation to generation.
But there is a fire in me that frustrates me even more then what I'm going through right now. That fire that keeps me aware of the fact that I'm better then all of this. I'm so much smarter, yet I'm sitting here wasting away on a 9-5 paying less then I deserve.
So a clean slate sure would be good right now.
I'm not complaining just trying to find my purpose and head in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment