Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My perfect God

I read a blog post that asked a question that captured my attention so here is my response...


If I could design my perfect God here's what my God would be...
My God would speak back to me in my own language in response to the prayers I send up every morning. Just a "Got it" would do,
and would be amongst the have's and the who's who,
My God would show face every so often , at those times I needed a smile back,
and would have a solid touch, with weight behind a comforting hug,
and when I'm just over the ledge Force behind that caring tug,
My God would sit with me and listen to my endless stories as if no one else is calling,
and illuminate my thoughts when I'm falling,
My God would guide my life in the direction best fit for me,
and wouldn't allow for so many options,
Because my God already knows I'm no good with more then one,
My God would trust me as much as he'd want me to trust him,
Leading by example,
My God would rule over all,
and be a fare and just God,
My God would be so many things,
My God would be my everything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment