Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Insomnia

I have these dreams of random moments. Some present situations , some past and some never happened. They keep me awake because I worry. I worry about the tiniest of things. I worry that the next day won't be good enough or my next year would show no evidence of progress. I worry so much. Although I am doing things to advance and constantly keep moving I still worry.


The highlight of my day is my reading time with my daughter. I've successfully gotten her to sit down two nights in a row and do her reading lessons! If no one else cares I do and I want my child to be able to read before she even gets to kindergarten. I want her to always be ten steps ahead, with nothing to look back on and blame for any short comings .
Sleep still hasn't crept behind these eyelids but until it does I'm praying for better dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment