Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's funny how in a relationship it's easy for the other person to tell you I "feel" like you don't communicate enough but the second you call them out on doing the same thing they claim they're not. Hmmmm it's not so easy ha?
I'm starting to "feel" like I need me time. As in a moment of silence. Where I don't have to worry about anything or anybody. No child , no family, no relationship , no bills , no work. If I can catch something as simple as one second I will be a happy person ! Don't get me wrong those are the things I enjoy , those are the things that keep me moving but there comes a point where it all becomes so overwhelming. Its like I find myself catering to everything and everyone but self. Those individuals involved may not see it that way because I may not be spending every waking second on one particular person but I can honestly say I'm spread pretty thin!

The topic of sex in my life is a complicated one but at the same time not so complicated to me just everyone else. I believe sex should always be enjoyable and with the one you love yada yada yada. But... For a female sex is first and foremost emotional... Unless you were like me 6 years ago then it was about control stemming from emotional and physical abuse that occurred years before. So anyway Sex is emotional and I lost my train of thought. I think that was my point.
You can't just expect "me" or "us" to be ready to go any moment even if I am physically attracted to you. It's nothing personal but I know for myself I need to be mentally fed as well. I need the "knows".
To know: I'm safe, wanted, acknowledged, appreciated, respected, not just an item, or as if it's a requirement of a relationship (because it's not).
I love what's in my life right now I do. And I'm more then ranting but so what it's my blog and for my use!
Im not sure about some things and other things I am.but that's the beauty of being me and true to self. I will never be the person that gets lost in someone else and loses every part of their beautiful being simply because I refuse to. And I don't ever want to be with someone who became "me" and lost them self. Thats the death of a relationship .
Good night good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment