Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Taken

The feeling of trust broken,
The sound of silent words unspoken,
Hurt entrenched, seeped hate from my heart,
Boundaries crossed from the very start,

What I believed was wrong,
I drew blank and heard the willows song,
Another world corrected there wrong,
A silence but not for long,

Purity turned black,
Happy turned black,
Innocence turned black,
Honesty turned black,
My heart turned black,

Tear scared face,
A sour bitter taste,
Lingers and haunts my thoughts,
I can't escape,
I couldn't escape this mental rape,

I'd kill you, I want to hurt you,
I want you to feel tainted,
Soft yellow walls painted, in my mind, Whimsical!
That's where I hid my better mind,
While you tried to take me from behind,

I haven't forgiven although I say, I did,
I try every time then I remember how I was just a kid,
So I hate you I do,
ever so true,
In the mid night blue,
I kill you!

In my thoughts, I kill you
In my spirit, I kill you
In my life, I kill you
In my soul, I kill you

I'm tearing apart your very existence,
And gripping your heart with powerful persistence,
I kill you!

1 comment: