Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Missing them

I miss my friends! I miss having them around. Just having my best friend to hang out with and go places. Even though I'm not alone , I feel alone in a sense. In that area of my life it's empty. I miss the stupid humor and the go anywhere down for what ever when ever friendship. I miss the questions and secrets you swear to never tell. I miss the just because calls and the I'm sleeping on your couch because I think my hearts broken today!
I miss the let's plan a trip and do it's...
I miss the ooh girl he is fiiine's....
I miss the let's go party girl's....
I wish my friendship grew with me...
I wish we grew together...
My boys are far and it's not the same..
And my one best girlfriend is too many states away!
I miss being included because my presence is wanted and not a burden..
I miss being the life among other lifes ..
We were all the party!
I miss my cousins who were my buddy's!
Words can't really explain this feeling and it's just in the moment..
But I miss it....

No comments:

Post a Comment