Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Void

My lungs are constricted,
My breaths are short,
Everything is spinning, everything is a blur, 
I fight back tears that exist with no understanding, 
I'm fighting back the urge to respond to the urge, 
When do we truly understand our thoughts to be the direction of an ultimate plan, 
When does clarity exist and this weight get lifted,
Its clenching my throat, like a fist of fire,
Eyes bulging not giving in,
But giving into the idea of letting go,
And fading away, 
Like a mist creeping backwards beyond the crack of the door,
A mysterious fog, 
That We ask no more of, 
I've found my voice my tone, 
Buried deep,
Beneath my misery,
In moments of dispair I am my loudest, 
I am my happiest, 
I am no longer hidden, 
But I shine like the silent ocean at sunset, 
That no one questions,
Yet stare in adoration at it mysterious beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment