Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ramble

I can't quite get done what needs to get done so I'm going to ramble on.
I made a decision today to let go of toxic relationships. I had a moment of clarity that brought me to the realization that I don't have to put up with other peoples stuff. I decided that those who bring me out of my character time and time again, are no longer welcome in my circle. I'm sitting here with work to do and still haven't transitioned from this blog to my work. I have so much on my mind and letting so little out. Almost as if my thoughts are locked up and I can't find the key to open the door. It's a love hate feeling because a part of me feels stuck and the other part feels that once my thoughts flow, there is something great hidden beneath all that flows.
I'm at a place right now where going right or even left seems unappealing by the second. Like I need to escape the realities of it all.
I need to cry endless tears.
So that I can get back to what I know, what I do.
I'm having a moment ..

No comments:

Post a Comment