Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

No name

I call this no name.
No topic nor subject.
I could scream right now.
Yell at the walls, punch kick and scratch.
Throw my very own tantrum about the bullshit life has handed me.
I could scream louder and louder beyond the walls.
But I can't.
It won't come out. It's stuck inside waiting.
Pushing it's way through, stuck at the pit of my throat.
Calling for my tears to drop down and mood to mellow.
The ultimate performance.
Chest tight
I'm ready to throw in the towel,
Call it a day.
Not another complaint
Just DONE
My energy is drained
I try so hard but my efforts seem to be non existent
I'm DONE
give,give,give
So When do I get back
When do my cards change
I'm trying, I'm doing
I'm not sitting still but I keep getting dealt the same shitty hand
Game over
This life is over

No comments:

Post a Comment