Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where do I go from here? I'm constantly moving because I refuse to be still. But I always have that worry that this is where my life could end. That fear of becoming complacent and never reaching another level life. The fear of being stuck! Which in an odd way keeps me moving. I've made plenty of mistakes in my life and am truly paying now but what I can be thankful for are the lessons learned through them. The clean up is never easy and allot to carry but I know somewhere down the road there is an exit that is meant for me. That dream that I've been dreaming , that future I've been seeing..
So I know that the tears that hide behind these eyes that are constantly on the verge of breaking through are worth every drop. The stress , it's molding me into a better person. The headaches and sleepy days will have a true reason in the end.
There's no time for pity but plenty for a solution.
No time for quitting but plenty for a determined mind.
Once again tonight I'll push and keep pushing because really other then giving up that's all I really have!

No comments:

Post a Comment