Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I've never had the dependent personality. So when I have to depend on others for simple day to day task I'm appreciative of the the help but I'm left wide open and vulnerable. Which causes me to react to any tiny bit of anything. If it be the wrong words , attitude, etc.
I like to help others but receiving it is harder.
Once again I'm thankful for the help I am.'I'm thankful for my friends and family being there.
But I don't like for things to be done for me and then something is alway expected in return. As if I am now in debt to that person. Don't get me wrong I believe in thank yous and maybe even a gift. But the owe I'm talking about is the kind of cloud that floats over your head for life with a ton of strings attached.
Yes I have a problem with receiving and I also have a problem with being left wide open.
This person will see me at my low because I now "need" from someone else.' and Not many can be trusted with that much .

No comments:

Post a Comment